FAQ's - Best In SaaS Awards
How Do I Enter an Award Nomination?
Entering an award nomination is easy.
You can submit a nomination either as a guest visitor, or as a registered user. By opting to register as a user, you can save you time if you intend to submit additional nominations at a later time.
Whether you would like to nominate a company, a team, a person, a product or a service, all nominations follow these 3 simple steps:
1) Find the Award(s) to Nominate
You can quickly find the appropriate award(s) to nominate by navigating through the Search Awards item in the main menu.
2) Simply enter 4-5 Nomination Fields
Once you have found the award(s) for which you would like to submit a nomination, simply fill the blank fields at the bottom of the award description. You will be prompted for basic information, which might include:
- Name of the nominee
- Company, Person, Team, Product, or Service
- Company URL
- Size of company
- Why should the nominee should win the award?
- Approximately 600 words or less
- Describing why the nominee should win the award.
3) Submit your Award Nomination(s)
After you have input the basic information outlined above:
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Click "Go to Checkout"
- Enter payment information and complete the Award Nomination process.
What is the Timing of the Award Program?
- Award nominations will be accepted through January 15, 2019
- Award winners will be announced on approximately February 1, 2019
How Will Award Winners Be Selected?
Awards winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges. Judges will be selected based on their extensive relevant professional experience, and for their position of objectivity and impartiality.
All award selections made by the assigned judges are final, and not subject to appeal, change, or reconsideration.
No specific information related to the ranking or scoring in the award selection process will be shared under any circumstances.
Award nomination information which is provided as part of the award nomination process is deemed to be private and proprietary information, and will not be shared under any circumstances.
The specific identities of award selected judges, or the specific roles which any judge might have played in the award selection process, will not be shared at any time.
To offer your voluntary services to act as an award selection judge, please send an email with your qualifications to info
AwardChimp -- What role does it play in the Best in SaaS Awards?
- AwardChimp specializes exclusively in the customized setup, design, and administration of major award programs worldwide.
- The Best in SaaS Awards leverages AwardChimp to run the Best in SaaS Award program.
- From the AwardChimp partnership, Best in SaaS Award Program customers get the "best of both worlds", including:
- Customized SaaS sector focus with the Best in SaaS Award Program
- World-class online award processing experience from AwardChimp
- AwardChimp facilitates all technical steps through the Best in SaaS through the entire award process.
- AwardChimp processes all payments for all Award Nominations in The Best in SaaS Awards.
- Email info