FAQ's - AwardChimp
What Does AwardChimp Do?
AwardChimp is the world leader in providing the "engine" for the setup, design, and administration of the world's most customized and complex award programs.
AwardChimp runs all aspects of some of the world's leading and most esteemed award programs.
AwardChimp manages all payment processing for all of the independent award programs that we run and manage.
How can I find Award Programs which are currently being run and managed by AwardChimp?
Award programs can be found by either of the following methods:
- If using a browser:
- Click on "Available Award Programs" on the main menu
- If using a phone:
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page, labeled "Available Award Programs"
What future Award Programs will be run by AwardChimp?
- AwardChimp is constantly adding new award programs which it runs
- You can stay up to date on all current and planned award programs by:
- Visiting the website periodically, and Clicking on "Available Award Programs"
- Follow AwardChimp on Twitter
- Subscribe to Email Updates
How Do I Enter an Award Nomination?
Entering an award nomination for any award program which is run by AwardChimp is easy.
You can submit a nomination either as a guest visitor, or as a registered AwardChimp user. By opting to register as a user, you can save you time if you intend to submit additional nominations at a later time.
Whether you would like to nominate a company, a team, a person, a product or a service, all nominations follow these 3 simple steps:
1) Find the Award(s) to Nominate
You can quickly find the appropriate award(s) to nominate by navigating through the Search Awards item in the main menu.
2) Simply enter 4-5 Nomination Fields
Once you have found the award(s) for which you would like to submit a nomination, simply fill the blank fields at the bottom of the award description. You will be prompted for basic information, which might include:
- Name of the nominee
- Company, Person, Team, Product, or Service
- Company URL
- Size of company
- Why should the nominee should win the award?
- Approximately 600 words or less
- Describing why the nominee should win the award.
3) Submit your Award Nomination(s)
After you have input the basic information outlined above:
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Click "Go to Checkout"
- Enter payment information and complete the Award Nomination process.
How Will Award Winners Be Selected?
Awards will be selected by an independent panel of judges. Judges will be selected based on their extensive relevant professional experience, and for their position of objectivity and impartiality.
All award selections made by the assigned judges are final, and not subject to appeal, change, or reconsideration.
No specific information related to the ranking or scoring in the award selection process will be shared under any circumstances.
Award nomination information which is provided as part of the award nomination process is deemed to be private and proprietary information, and will not be shared under any circumstances.
The specific identities of award selected judges, or the specific roles which any judge might have played in the award selection process, will not be shared at any time.
To offer your voluntary services to act as an award selection judge, please send an email with your qualifications to your selected award program.
- Email info